Saturday, April 28, 2012

2nd Round Picks-Dan

Western Conference:
PHX-NSH
There seems to be a lot of mojo going on in the desert after a first round win (upset?) over the Blackhawks.  But I'm gonna take the Nashville Predators in 6 games, because of their overall team ability and coaching.  Rinne, Suter and Weber will carry this team to the Western Conference Final.
Preds in 6

STL-LA
So when a team knocks off the #1 seed shouldn't they become the top dog?  That's how I feel and that's why I'm picking the Kings to knock off the highest seed left in the conference.  Jonathan Quick and company seem to have it figured out early in the playoffs.
Kings in 7

Eastern Conference

NYR-WAS
I really don't care for either of these teams.  The caps because of Ovie, and the Rangers because they seem to be the only team the the NHL and NBC seem to care about.  Anyhow, since I have to make a pick, I will take the Rangers in 6 based on Richards, Callahan and Lundquvist.
 NYR in 6

PHI-NJ
The Flyers will roll over the Devils and sweep.
Philly in 4

No comments:

Post a Comment